Thursday, September 22, 2011

My Moments In Time: Tex 1 & Khaliba (Caliber) "Where I Wanna Be" feat. Hurricane Chris & K Wish (Kylon Wishom)



This is one of my favorite songs I ever recorded along with my bro Khaliba (Caliber) !!
It's called "Where I Wanna Be" Feat. Hurricane Chris & K Wish (Kylon Wishom) !! If you guys like this one then please please please download it and play it for all of your friends !! Let me know !!!














"Where I Wanna Be" feat. Hurricane Chris & K Wish (Kylon Wishom)




DOWNLOAD THIS SONG FREE !!!


Song Title: "Where I Wanna Be" Feat. Hurricane Chris & K Wish "
Artists: Tex 1 & Khaliba (Pronounced Caliber)
Album: The Day The Job Market Crumbled
Label: Wreckteam Records/Wreckteam Entertainment Group LLC


Download The Album: "The Day The Job Market Crumbled"

Source
: 4Shared.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites