Thursday, September 15, 2011

Love Music - Raheem DeVaughn "Customer"



Being that we are very driven by music here at TexandKhal.com we love to bring our visitors motivational music for all different moods, times of year and every aspect of life. I'd like to welcome you to my first entry into our Love Music Category. Please feel free to leave comments and your thoughts on this song or even comment some of your favorite love songs in general. We will get them up!





#ShoutOut to MzTastee368. she is a TexandKhal Twitter Follower who also is one of the biggest Raheem DeVaughn (@368hustlers) Fans Ever! Enjoy !! More Love Music to come!





http://www.raheemdevaughnmusic.com/

Source: www.vevo.com

Photo Source
: payamrefalian.wordpress.com

2 comments:

Tastee said...

Yessssss I got love and every thing...I feel all special! I love the site especially since my husband in my mind is now here :). *MzTastee

LaLa said...

I love Raheems music it is both romantic respectful of the woman and beautiful and he even makes concsious music!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites