Monday, April 25, 2011

True Story: Tell Us Some of The Craziest Places You've Fallen Asleep




In Light of our good homey and President Obama's # 2 Mr. Joe Biden falling asleep at a recent speech by Barack Obama (If you haven't heard check out the story here at HuffingtonPost.com)

Khaliba and My self want you guys to check in and tell us some of the strangest, craziest most funniest or even dangerous places you have fallen asleep! This Should be fun!

I can tell you my brother Khaliba must have many stories like this being as though he can fall asleep on you in "Mid Conversation" lol

I myself once fell asleep at a stop light and woke up in the middle of the intersection with a dozen or so cars honking at me lol! (Long Night lol)

so lets hear you guys stories! where have you fallen asleep that you will never forget!!!!!


Let it rip! Here's to you Vice President Biden!! Legoo!



I Dont Think I've Gotten Sleep This Good Since 1987 LmaO!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites