Thursday, March 31, 2011

New Single From Dr. Dre "Chillin" Feat. Swizz Beatz - Club Performance of Them Also!



Yo I literally raced home to put this up son! lol

Okay very rarely does a song completely hook me from the very first listen..maaaaybe like 20% of the time..and when your're speaking of today's Hip Hop..you could probably cut that in half! (Sorry No Offense anyone..just how I feel and besides the Blog does say "Tex and Khal"!! lol) but, anyway Dr. Dre has hooked me with 2 in a row people! First "Kush" ft. Akon & Snoop Dogg and now he's back with "Chillin" feat. Swizz Beatz and let me tell you..it's a monster! Will the "Detox" be a certified Hip Hop Classic! it sure seems like it! Let me know what yall think of the new Single !!

Dr. Dre - Chillin feat. Swizz Beatz



CHECK OUT FOOTAGE OF DR. DRE AND SWIZZ IN THE CLUB PERFORMING IT HERE AT RAPUP.COM!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites