Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Does Lil Wayne Have His Artists "Completely At Mind" ??? Weezy Says He Never Heard Nicki or Drake's Album!


I was definitely tuned in to Angie Martinez's show (NYC Hot 97 FM) yesterday. The homey Lil Wayne was the guest of honor. I must say Weezy definitely has earned my respect over the years due to his dedication to "mastering his craft". The guy definitely has shown growth and hunger for tackling the business but, I really was shocked to hear that he has never listened to Drake or Nicki Minaj's album all the way through. Not sure why I was shocked, I just took Wayne as a person who totally indulged himself into anything "Young Money". But hey Johnny Depp never watched any of his own films sooo..lol All in all,My better judgement wants to believe that this in no way means that he "disregards" his artists over at YM. That camp has definitely got a strong hold on the market right now and that you have to respect.

Read More about Lil Wayne not hearing Drake or Nicki's album hear at Daily Blam!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites