Monday, June 6, 2011

The Philadelphia Experiment: New Music Video From Wreckteam Philly's C.K. and Mass "Second Wind"




It brings me great pleasure to present this new joint to yall! It's from a duo that is currently working along with our Philadelphia Division of Promotions - Wreckteam Philadelphia (#WreckteamPhilly)

They are "C.K and Mass" ("Chevy King" and "Clock-In Mass"). They are two extremely focused Hip Hop Artist who hail from the streets of Philly, collaborating to bring the world their upcoming project "Wife Beaters & Bottles The Mixtape"





















I need for yall to really leave me feed back on this joint cuz I love it !!


For More on Chevy King and Clock-In Mass follow them on Twitter!

@chevyking28 @ClockInMass




Leave Your Thoughts !!! & Remember Where You Heard It First !!!

1 comments:

D.Shanks said...

I effs with this major!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites